Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dylan 1.5


We were really hoping for a full new release, but guess this will have to do for now. Someone finally figured out that zantac wasn't doing the trick for my poor little esophagus. I have a new medicine and have been switched to hypoallergenic formula (which seriously smells like vomit). Now I don't cry or barf nearly as much. That's a good thing because my mom can barely stomach the smell of my bottle feedings. If I started barfing up food that smelled that bad going down.. it wouldn't be good. Oh, and the rash I had all over my cheeks has disappeared. I'm very sensitive!

Unfortunately for my mom and dad, I'm squawking "rise-and-shine!!!" before 6 am. It's very uncivilized. But I can't help it. I'm wide awake, hungry, and ready to play. Well maybe not hungry. But I do want to eat.

No comments: