Monday, September 16, 2013

Sharing Cookies

Trust me, I'll fill you in on this whole uniform thing later. But first things first. Today my mom came to pick me up at school and she saw something she considered a little unusual. She was holding my backpack and I asked her to pull out my lunchbox and give it to me. I sat on the ground with my friend, Avery, and opened it up. Inside were two uneaten (??) cookies. Cookies never go uneaten in my company. Ever. So my mom was a little confused. I opened up the baggie and, without any God's-watching-you-look from my mom, I offered one to Avery (I swear. Look in her hand.). You should know that standard sharing procedure with lunchbox contents is as follows: No Sharing. So I didn't even have to do it. I just did. My mom leaned down and told me that I was being a good friend...and then she asked me why I shared my cookies. I whispered in her ear, so NOBODY could hear, "We falled in love today. Don't tell Dean." So there you have it. I'm in love.

No comments: